I hope you have all been enjoying your school holidays and the fantastic sunshine!
Here at GreenWood I have met many new faces this summer as well as some old ones too! With so many things to do this August Bank Holiday I thought I would keep you up to date;
Roll up, roll up for the Circus Skills Workshop at GreenWood Forest Park this Bank Holiday Weekend!
Come along this Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th between 1:30 and 3:30pm and learn the tricks of the trade from a circus professional. From Diablo dabbling to plate spinning, there’s something to suit all ages and abilities. As well as this we have bags of extra events;
• Howard the Magician 25th & 27th at 1&3pm
• Ricardo the Pirate 26th-27th 2&4pm
• Smarty Marty’s Kiddies Challenge, 25th at 2&4pm 26th at 1&3pm
• John the Wood Turner 26th 11-5pm
• Face Painting with Moira 25th -27th 11-4pm
• Pyro Art with Nader 27th 11-4pm
• Lookachu Body Art and Hair Braiding 25th-27th 11-5pm
• Gypsy Flowers with Gari 27th 11-4pm
• Donkey Rides! 25th-26th 10-5pm (break 1-2pm)
• Make a Red Squirrel nest Box 28th & 29th 10-5pm
Have you met my new friends the donkeys yet? Donkey rides are available throughout the school holidays from Tuesday to Sunday. Why not come along and meet Olly, Toby, Boysey and Tiny Tim.
Are you a big fan of dressing up? We are having a special Pirate and Princess Day here on bank holiday Monday, Click here to find out more.
Not sure what day to visit us in North Wales? Take a look at our What’s On Calendar showing all what there is to do.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Love Harley xx